Links on the front page under:
- Communities of geek women
- Organizations and events supporting geek women
- Organizations and events supporting girls and younger geek women
should be rotated monthly.
How to rotate
- Look under rotations, if the previous rotation was less than a month ago, stop.
- If not, for each of the above headings, remove the first link under it, and add a new link at the end (before the "more" links to the category). Try for newer, reasonably complete, articles if possible. Exceptions:
- leave "For allies" at the beginning of "Resources" and pop the second link instead
- leave "Timeline" at the beginning of "Incidents" and pop the second link instead
- For the lists that contain both organisations and events, try and alternate organisations and events where possible.
- Add your sig at the top of the "Previous rotations" list